Amtel Telecom Business Intelligence
Can generate an extensive array of customizable mobile business intelligence reports
Amtel’s Telecom Expense Management Solution includes a fully-integrated Reports Manager that can generate an extensive array of customizable mobile business intelligence reports configured to the enterprise’s exact needs. The finance manager may need a different set of reports than an IT manager, but all that leads to enhanced operational efficiencies.
Over 100+ Telecom Services Reports
The system delivers numerous admin-level telecom services reports, developed through our experience with enterprise-level businesses over the last 10 years.
These “real world,” time-tested reports deliver multiple data sets that include:
- Consolidated Telecom Services Inventory & Expenses
- Telecom Sub-Service Charges Break-Up
- Top Dialed Numbers for Landline, Mobile and Calling Cards
- Mobile Policy Audit
- Mobile Usage and Charges Detail
- Mobile Average Cost Per Line Trending
- Cost Center Allocations for Telecom Invoices)
- Invoice Exception Reports for Mobile and Landline Invoices
- Contract Compliance for Mobile and Landline Invoices and more
All reports can be downloaded into multiple formats: Excel, CSV, DOC, PDF, TIFF, XML, and Web Archive. Reports have a built-in scheduler, which allows scheduling the delivery of reports automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Our complete Telecom Expense Management Solution addresses and resolves critical issues IT professionals face as it minimizes expense and increases overall efficiency. Amtel’s Solutions are supported by our industry-leading Human Support customer service team. Get started today!
Download the Amtel Mobile & Telecom Expense Management Datasheet (PDF).