Amtel Telecom Procurement Management
Delivers a carrier agnostic hierarchical procurement portal
Amtel’s eProcurement software delivers a carrier agnostic hierarchical procurement portal. Its approval based controls seamlessly coordinates MACDs of mobile and telecom services at an enterprise (Moves, Adds, Changes and Disconnects). This electronic workflow creates spend controls within an organization. Based on the workflow settings, when an order is placed, it can flow to the departmental head for approval before being sent to the vendor for fulfillment.
- Carrier agnostic procurement portal
- Create bundles & plan profiles
- Ordering new activations with the right rate plans
- Workflow hierarchical approval process
- Disconnect departing employees
- Manage equipment returns
- Track equipment contract dates
- Report port-over from one carrier to another
- Active Directory integration for automation
- Trouble ticket & billing ticket reporting to the carriers
eProcurement is available for:
- Mobile Services: Devices and Plans
- Fixed Voice T1, PRIs, DID trunks
- Data and Internet T1, T3, OCn
- Integrated access (Voice + Data), ISDN-BRI
- Long distance and local toll
- Conferencing (audio, video, and Web)
- Dial-up, Wi-Fi and more
Any change implemented in the eProcurement Manager automatically gets reflected in the Asset Manager, which gives a snapshot of all telecom procurement services and assets at a company. Companies get complete visibility and control from order initiation through installation to validation.
Our complete Telecom Expense and Mobile Devices Management Solutions address and resolve critical issues facing IT professionals as it minimizes expense, lowers risk, and increases efficiency. All of which is supported by our industry-leading Human Support customer service team. Get started today!
Download the Amtel Mobile & Telecom Expense Management Datasheet (PDF).